Extreme Locking Gel Liner – AKDT and AKDTHD
Designed with the user in mind, the ALPS Extreme Prosthetic Liner is the perfect fit for transfemoral and active transtibial amputees. The Extreme offers 80% less vertical stretch than our other gel liners, which allows users to experience more control and stability during increased activity. This liner is formulated with ALPS GripGel or High Density Gel, which both contain properties that help facilitate the donning process as well as reduce pistoning and bunching behind the knee.
Also available as a cushion liner, Extreme Gel Liner – AKFR and AKFRHD
The Extreme Gel Liner features the following:
- Limited vertical stretch reduces movement of redundant tissue
- High circumferential stretch to assist with form fitting
- Wider distal end for ease of donning
- Offered as both a locking and cushion liner
- Offered with GripGel or High Density Gel
- Distal ends are proportionate to the size of the liner
- Extended warranty with the purchase of two liners
- Available in two different thicknesses: 3mm uniform, 6 mm uniform
For best results, the Extreme Locking Liner should be used with healthy skin tissue only. Patients with grafted skin or adherent scar tissue should consider using a prosthetic liner formulated with our EasyGel, which helps to eliminate shear forces on the skin.
Contact ALPS today at 1-800-574-5426 for more information on our Extreme Gel Liner or to speak with a representative about the various prosthetic liners that we offer.
Please see our Size Chart for a full list of sizing options.
- Extreme Locking Liner with GripGel, 3mm uniform
- Extreme Locking Liner with GripGel, 6mm uniform
- Extreme Locking Liner with High Density Gel, 3mm uniform
- Extreme Locking Liner with High Density Gel, 6mm uniform
- Extreme Cushion Liner with GripGel, 3mm uniform
- Extreme Cushion Liner with GripGel, 6mm uniform
- Extreme Cushion Liner with High Density Gel, 3mm uniform
- Extreme Cushion Liner with High Density Gel, 6mm uniform